July 16, 2010

sangat sadis!

Girl: slow down. I'm scared.

Boy: no, this is fun.

Girl: no it's not. Please, it's scarY.

Boy: theN tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Now slow down.

boy: now give me a hug.

girl: *givEs the boy hug*

Boy: can you Take the helmet off me and put on yourself? It's bugging me.

Girl: all right, now slow down.

Boy: I love you babe.

Girl: I love you too, slow down, PLEASEEE!!


(in the paper the next morning)
A motorcycle had crashed into a building cause of a brake failure. Two people were one it, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway downn the road the boy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

No comments: